
I have been using this product for over 6 years and I consistently am told by people how great my skin looks. The only way I can describe using this product is that makes your skin feel "complete" after you use it. The alpha-hydroxy acid's help in reducing fine line and wrinkles and this product is great for keeping blemishes at bay. If your skin is sensitive, I recommend using WASH instead of CLEAN, as it contains less alpha-hydroxy acid. For best results follow up your routine by using CORRECT and PROTECT facial serum.

I had NO idea that Zirh Clean was a men's product! I received this as a small sample from Sephora with some items I purchase on-line and I used every drop and was so upset when it was gone! I love the way it cleans all my make-up off and leaves my face feeling so soft and nice. I am 52 and still prone to breakouts so I have a difficult time finding just the right product for cleansing my face. I will be ordering this!!
Buy ZIRH Clean 8.4oz Now
I have been using Zirh for 8 years. I know it is a man's product, but it is the only product
that can clean every bit of make-up off my face and leave my
skin feeling fresh & clean! It is very thick, so I add a little water to the bottle so
it is easier to pour a dollop in my hand...great product.
Read Best Reviews of ZIRH Clean 8.4oz Here
No comments:
Post a Comment