Monday, September 15, 2014

Alaffia - Rooibos & Shea Antioxidant Facial Toner, 3.4 fl oz liquid

Alaffia - Rooibos & Shea Antioxidant Facial Toner, 3.4 fl oz liquidI wrote this for another Alaffia product but my whole regiment includes this toner so...

I have never needed much in terms of lotion until now. I am in cancer therapy and one of the sideeffects is dehydration/dry skin. Despite the 3-4 liters of water I drink a day my skin is so different and so dry that I really had no idea where to turn. I've tried a ton of lotions starting with standard face creams but they are so thick and heavy it was like wearing makeup or honey on my face and it felt like I was clogging my pours. Because I've been trying to cut toxicity out of my diet and skin care, I cut out a lot of the common lotions I had used including oil of olay and nutregena. Did I mention I am also prone to blemishes in the past and now too, now that my skin is stressed in a different way. So, anyways, I have a high maintenance need. I tried Burt's Bees but that was also way to sticky and heavy and then I found Alaffia's products (angelic chorale here). I start with their Rooibos & Shea Antioxidant toner (amazing instant normalizing) and then use their Neem lotion and my skin feels normal!! It is not heavy, non-toxic, totally hydrating aaaand it has improved my blemishes. I am SO thankful and highly recommend Alaffiathey have a combination of lotions for face for every skin type. :)

This toner is the best thing to happen to my face in a long time. I have mild rosacea, and this is instantly soothing, isn't terribly expensive, does good in the world, and, makes my skin incredibly smooth and soft. Not to mention that it smells delicious. Will definitely be buying it again!

Buy Alaffia - Rooibos & Shea Antioxidant Facial Toner, 3.4 fl oz liquid Now

No comments:

Post a Comment