Monday, September 15, 2014

Molton Brown Bath & Shower Gel - Heavenly Gingerlily 10oz (300ml)

Molton Brown Bath & Shower Gel - Heavenly Gingerlily 10ozI found this wonderful product while staying at a beautiful bed and breakfast. They had it as part of the complimentary bath gear. I liked it so much I was tempted to buy some at the gift shop, but it was incredibly overpriced. Fortunately, I found it at Amazon.com. It smells amazing...very clean and refreshing.

i was given a holiday gift of the molton brown body washes and fell in love with them. it is hard to use anyother product because these are so excellent, while pricey. they are a treat. treat yourself. the scent stays on your skin forever.

Buy Molton Brown Bath & Shower Gel - Heavenly Gingerlily 10oz (300ml) Now

First tried this product as a freebie during hotel stay in Dubai and bought a bottle immediately on arriving home. This was years ago now and I still re-order it frequently. Medium level fresh scent that lasts most of day, excellent as both bath/shower gel, does not leave skin sticky or dry.

Read Best Reviews of Molton Brown Bath & Shower Gel - Heavenly Gingerlily 10oz (300ml) Here

Have used this product before and was quite pleased with it so when I saw it on sale at Amazon I bought two bottles. Not sure if what I got was the real stuff or if it was grossly past the expiration date but it did not compare to what I had bought at the Molton Brown store before.

I ended up throwing the stuff away and bought a new bottle directly from MB. I will never again buy this product on Amazon. I will buy from a MB store to make sure I get a quality product.

Want Molton Brown Bath & Shower Gel - Heavenly Gingerlily 10oz (300ml) Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment