Saturday, September 27, 2014

Albolene Albolene Concentrate Moisturizing Cleanser Cream Unscented, Unscented 12 oz

Albolene Albolene Concentrate Moisturizing Cleanser Cream Unscented, Unscented 12 ozI have used this for years. I have tried many others, and although some have been far more costly, Albolene is still superior in my opinion. It is even great for removing eye makeup.

This is an awsome product. It is extremely effective at makeup removal as well as moisturizing. I love the fact it cleanses by just using a warm washcloth and job done. I would recommend this product to women of all ages.

Buy Albolene Albolene Concentrate Moisturizing Cleanser Cream Unscented, Unscented 12 oz Now

My dermatologist insisted I start using Albolene to remove my eye make-up due to bad allergic reactions to many products. My Mother used to use this stuff. i was surprised at how easily and gently the make-up comes off. Yes, it has a slight greasy feel but nothing burns my eyes and the tiniest amount does the job. Another factor, I have started using it all over my face along with a baby wipe and it takes seconds to remove all traces of make-up, plus your face feels very nice and smooth. Try it you will find your skin feels great. It can be used on babies, children and I even cleaned some goopy stuff off my dog!

Read Best Reviews of Albolene Albolene Concentrate Moisturizing Cleanser Cream Unscented, Unscented 12 oz Here

No comments:

Post a Comment