Friday, September 19, 2014

Blum Naturals Daily Dry & Sensitive Towelettes, Organic Chamomile 30 ea

Blum Naturals Daily Dry & Sensitive Towelettes, Organic Chamomile 30 eaI have adult cystic acne and I have literally tried every type of wipe there is for my face. I try to find more natural products as I feel they are less harsh on your skin and better for my overall health. I tried these chamomile wipes and they are very soothing. They smell great. They take off all of my eye makeup and face makeup with one towel very easily. I can remove my makeup after working out and take off all of my eye makeup and I don't even need to rinse it off. It does not burn my eyes at all. It actually makes me feel refreshed and I like leaving my face clean before washing it with a cleanser. I feel they have made a huge difference in the overall complexion of my skin and they are moisturizing and I don't feel like its stripping my skin. They are thick, they don't rip and the best part is they are organic. Also, the price is great compared to other similar items I think they are totally worth it. I have used them for about 5 months and have noticed a significant improvement in my skin and acne. Highly recommend.

These aren't as organic as some other products, but they are pretty healthy. They work very well removing face makeup, and pretty well on eyes. The wipes smell good and don't burn your eyes like most makeup removers. Over all a good buy!

Buy Blum Naturals Daily Dry & Sensitive Towelettes, Organic Chamomile 30 ea Now

I saw a negative review for the smell, and am wondering why?!?! I couldn't believe how nice they smelled and I enjoyed smelling so good even hours after I used the wipe. It does not smell chemically at all, more like chamomile, which is what is in the wipe. I love the fresh scent. :) Best wipes out there.

Read Best Reviews of Blum Naturals Daily Dry & Sensitive Towelettes, Organic Chamomile 30 ea Here

I originally became familiar with this product from a discount store and was pleased to find it available on Amazon.

Clean fresh frangrance that is masculine enough for a man and fresh enough to use several times daily while in the car.

Want Blum Naturals Daily Dry & Sensitive Towelettes, Organic Chamomile 30 ea Discount?

I bought these because I have dry, sensitive skin and the ingredients seemed great. In my experience, aloe vera, chamomile, and lavender are very good for my skin. However, if you have a sensitive nose to go with your sensitive skin, stay very far away from these. The smell is strong and chemically. It sure doesn't smell like any of the ingredients listed (the other remaining ingredients of note are patchouli and vanilla), it smells more like walking past a perfume counter in the mall or opening up a pack of baby wipes. And since "fragrance" isn't a listed ingredient on my pack, I'm a bit worried at what other ingredients are unlisted.

In terms of results, these left my skin feeling a tiny bit dried out, nothing like most face washes, but not as good as other dry/sensitive skin wipes I've tried. Combined with the strong smell, I won't be using these again.

Save 53% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment