Saturday, September 27, 2014

Clean & Clear Finishes Mattifying Cleanser, Oil-Free, 5 oz

Clean & Clear Finishes Mattifying Cleanser, Oil-Free, 5 ozI have oily skin on my face, especially my nose and forehead. Clean and clear worked immediately to give me a light scrub as i cleaned my face not too gravelly or scratchy. I felt Noxema fresh and not cloy or dry when I was done. I wiped excess and it felt good. I also tried just rinsing off with water and that worked too just don't use too much cleanser at a time. I had a nice matte finish that a model would envy. Yes, I combined the cleanser with the moisturizer. I put it on at 7am, it is 3:56pm and my face is still matte baby!! Not shiny... MATTE.

The moisturizer does have a mattifying effect and keeps my skin from becoming oily as soon as it normally would. The reason I only gave it 4 stars is because I am a woman of color and this product leaves a powdery, ashy finish on my face. I still use it because I wear makeup over top, but I can't just moisturize my face and walk out the door.

Buy Clean & Clear Finishes Mattifying Cleanser, Oil-Free, 5 oz Now

I use this is my morning routine to wash my face before using astringent and moisturizer. Combining this with the mattifying lotion available on Amazon by the same brand, I see a noticeable and considerable difference in how oily I am. I still start getting a "shine" after 6 8 hours, but that's a heck of a lot longer and better than any previous combination of cleansers and moisturizers I've ever used. Mega kudos! Now if only these were available at my local stores!!

Read Best Reviews of Clean & Clear Finishes Mattifying Cleanser, Oil-Free, 5 oz Here

I absolutely love this cleanser, the best of all i've used through the years and it's been many. This is my cleanser for now on oh and the moisturizer is great too.

Want Clean & Clear Finishes Mattifying Cleanser, Oil-Free, 5 oz Discount?

I really like this product because it keeps my skin from becoming so oily throughout the day without drying out my skin. It also decreases breakouts a lot and leaves my skin feeling moisturized.

No comments:

Post a Comment