Monday, September 15, 2014

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Cleanser, 8-Ounce Pump Bottle

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Cleanser, 8 OunceI have very oily skin and this helps so much to keep my face dry throughout the day. Just make sure to use a good lotion otherwise you will peel or over dry your skin.

First, the bottles I received are not like the picture, they are like the ones in the store, which have a green pump dispenser instead of the white one pictured.

The product is great. I keep it in the shower and use it every time to wash off the greasy grossness. The little beads are not abrasive. The soap does well, and I've used it with both hard and soft water. One pump tends to be the perfect amount using any water type.

Watch the prices. Depending on the retailer selling this 3-pack, the price may be higher or lower than buying them individually in the pharmacy section of the nearest superstore.

Buy Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Cleanser, 8-Ounce Pump Bottle Now

So when it said "shine control" I kind of assumed it meant that there would be less shine. Well I can honestly say that after I wash my face with this, my face gets way more shiny than it does when I wash it with anything else I have ever owned. Maybe "shine control" means it gives you control to have MORE shine?

It has a nice smell and everything, but it makes my face just so darn shiny, it's kind of ridiculous. It also makes me break out, but I guess that's just my skin, it may be better for yours.

Read Best Reviews of Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Cleanser, 8-Ounce Pump Bottle Here

Love the smell, wakes me up. It is a very mild cleaner, which is what my skin needs in the morning as I have combination skin.

Want Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Cleanser, 8-Ounce Pump Bottle Discount?

nice and light, does not leave my face all dried out. I have a full beard and doesnt dry it out either which is always pivotal. NOT THE BEARD in the words of Gimli from LOTR.

Save 47% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment