Thursday, September 18, 2014

derma e Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate Wrinkle Treatment Crème, 4-Ounce Jar

derma e Vitamin A Wrinkle Treatment Creme 4 ozPro's: This really works. It works fast and well on fine lines.

Cons: IT clogged my pores and caused blackheads.

I solved this problem by only using it at night and then using a deep cleanser in the morning. Now my skin is virtually flawless.

a cheaper alternative is buying a small bottle of high potency Vitamin E (mine was about $8 for 9000iu)and I use that at night. It doesnt clog my pores and it leaves my skin radiant and free of fine lines. A small bottle will last a long time.

This mositurizer feels very nice. It's light and provides good moisture, however please be aware that Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate becomes dangerous when your skin is exposed to sunlight. Use only at night. Please refer to: The Skin Deep website has a wealth of information on skin and hair products. Make sure what you are using is safe. This type of vitamin A apparently increases your risk of skin cancer when exposed to sunlight. I've read nothing that indicates that this product would be harmful to use as a night cream, so I continue to use it as such and it's quite good.

Buy derma e Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate Wrinkle Treatment Crème, 4-Ounce Jar Now

I bought this item a couple of months ago and use it every morning and night. I find it to be nice and light, non-irritating and it has a very pleasant and light fragrance that isn't noticeable shortly after application.

I bought it on a whim at a local store that sells all kinds of organic, non-animal tested, etc. items. I rarely go there and I'm glad I did. I really like this cream.

I recently had a facial (I'm very light skinned, 51 Years old) and the esthetician remarked on how nice my skin was (no clogged pores) and all I do is use noxema to clean and this cream.

I would recommend this cream. My face feels very smooth and I believe that it does make fine lines a bit less noticeable. If it made me look like I was 30 I'd have given it 5 stars.

Read Best Reviews of derma e Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate Wrinkle Treatment Crème, 4-Ounce Jar Here

the perfect thickness! i use this every night and i love it! perfect night moisturizer! doesn't clog my pores, feels so good on my skin! all good ingredients! makes my skin look so fresh and my wrinkles minimized! a little goes a long way! this is a keeper!

Want derma e Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate Wrinkle Treatment Crème, 4-Ounce Jar Discount?

I have used it for two months and notice a difference in reducing the fine lines on my 56-year old face. The scent is light and disappears within a few minutes. My daughter, the pharmacist, recommended this product because of the ingredients and uses it herself; she is 32.

Save 6% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment