Thursday, September 18, 2014

Johnson & Johnson Johnson & Johnson First Aid Hurt-Free Wrap 2 Inches X 2.3 Yards

Johnson & Johnson First Aid Tapes Non-dispenser Hurt-Free, 2 Inch 1 ctI've used this tape in a variety of waysto hold a gauze pad, as compression tape, etc.. It doesn't stick to itself enough so that you don't need real tape, but it helps. It has a crinkly texture, with a pattern of bumps and valleys, which is how, I'm assuming, the tape sticks to itself. It's soft to touch, but not as soft as fabric. It reminds me a little of a sponge. I like the texture though. The roll will only last about 2 or 3 injuries (if you wrap it several times around say, a foot or elbow or something), but I'm okay with that.

When I wrapped my foot with it (for compression) for several hours, it was comfortable and held the level of compression nicely. However, when I took it off, it left an imprint of its texture on my foot that was a little painful. Not a big deal though, as it wasn't designed for compression.

OVERALL, highly recommended. Very versatile, good quality.

Save 24% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment