Monday, September 22, 2014

Dove ProAge Facial Cleanser, 5 Ounce (Pack of 3)

Dove ProAge Facial Cleanser, 5 OunceI have used an expensive famous dept. store brand for the last couple of years's gentle foaming splash away facial cleanserI am hooke don it. I tried this pro age when on-special at my drug store and I liked that it was glycerin based, had moisturizers, removed my make-up, smelled great, and didnt make me break out. Even at 33, I get pimples. However, I have had good, clean, non-drying success with this product over two months now. I find it to be long-lasting, also. :) Great new product.

I discovered this product in 2008 after running out of my first cleanser, which disappeared from the store shelves. It was perfect. It cleaned my skin and left it feeling velvety. I think it was the olive oil.

So, I was really disappointed when they stopped selling the Dove cleanser it at my local Walmart, Walgreens and CVS stores. In fact, I think Dove stopped producting it. I contacted them to voice my approval but no one seemed to care. Bad move.

I even tried one of their other products but it was too harsh.

Thanks goodness I was able to this online.

Buy Dove ProAge Facial Cleanser, 5 Ounce (Pack of 3) Now

I first saw this on believe it or not The Apprentice. I received a coupon to try it and the body wash. I did and I can tell you it is one of the best facial cleansers I have ever used on my face. I have tried quite a few of the name brand and this is the best it rates 5*....I would recommend this to anyone over 45. Your skin dries out in the summer and winter, and this seems to replenish that moisture.

I bought 18 tubes so that I would have it. I can not find it in the stores any more, so when I saw it on Amazon.com, I ordered plenty.

Try it and the body wash is great too...all their body washes are.

Read Best Reviews of Dove ProAge Facial Cleanser, 5 Ounce (Pack of 3) Here

I have rediculously sensitive skin on my face and dove pro age is the only cleanser and moisturiser I can find that doesnt cause redness and irritation and I have tried A LOT because pro age has disapeared from the store shelves

Want Dove ProAge Facial Cleanser, 5 Ounce (Pack of 3) Discount?

I love this product. It is very mositurizing without being greasy. The smell is subtle and pleasant, just like every other Dove product I've used. The only problem I have is finding it in stores. I can find the Pro-Age lotion, body bars & body wash, eveything except this facial cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment