Monday, September 22, 2014

WEN® Cucumber Aloe Styling Creme 6oz

WEN® Cucumber Aloe Styling Creme 6ozI have fine very short colored True deep red hair with darker red lowlights. The problem with red hair is the color fades very quickly.

Prior to Wen 10 days after my hair color it would turn to a brassy color. Wen keeps my color the same from the first day I have it done to the 4 weeks when I go for touch-ups. People who see me frequently ask how do I get my color to last, it always looks so fresh.

In addition; I was a little hesitant Wen would weigh my hair down. It SOOO DOESN'T!!! Prior to Wen I used to be a shampoo junky; bottles of every kind of volumizing shampoo you can think of in my shower!! Worst thing was with every wash the bubbles would turn pink; I could literally see my red hair going right down the drain!

I'M SO SOLD; I will continue to use WEN! It's fantastic!!! It's a little different in the feel the first time! My hair shines, has volume and believe me the added cost is SO worth it!!! TRY IT; you'll be hooked; I am!!

I bought this product because I was using the WEN cleansing conditioner and loved it but my hair was still slightly frizzy. My curls weren't shiny and well defined. I use this with the cleansing conditioner and even with all the humidity my hair looks shiny, curlier and feels very soft. I love this product. I use about one pump and use only on the midsection of my hair to the ends. My hair is about shoulder length. This seems to work better than if you get it close to the scalp then I just feel like there's too much stuff in my hair. I will continue to use these products together. It's so easy to just wash, add the styling creme and let air dry!! Love it!!

Buy WEN® Cucumber Aloe Styling Creme 6oz Now

I purchased the Wen Cucumber Aloe styling creme and after the first use my hair was transformed. Each time I use it the softer my hair becomes. After reading the other reviews I don't feel any greasy feeling when using the Wen products. I was diagnosed with a thyroid disorder and since being on medication my hair has been brittle and falling out. This is a miracle product! I had my hair sylist color my gray last week and she could not believe how health my hair was. You have got to try this, you won't regret it!!!

Read Best Reviews of WEN® Cucumber Aloe Styling Creme 6oz Here

I saw a Wen Commercial and took a chance. It is the best product I have ever used. I'm 63, my hair is thin. Now I have full, healthy, shiny and beautiful head of hair. I love the way it makes it feel. I've had so many compliments. I will be a fan for as long as they make it and I hope that is for a very long. time. Try it and be pleasantly surprised. It is worth every penny. Don't put it off. You will be so happy you did.

Want WEN® Cucumber Aloe Styling Creme 6oz Discount?

For more than a year I've been using WEN Sweet Almond Mint and Cucumber Aloe Cleansing Conditioners, alternating between the two because my hair quickly gets product fatigue. Although I have an oily scalp and lots of fine, wavy dry hair, with WEN my hair is very soft and my scalp never feels greasy. I've been able to reduce the frequency of hair washing to every other day rather than daily because of this product. And although my hair gets curly and frizzy in humidity, since using WEN the frizz is gone and the curls are controlled.

There are some steps you can take to make your experience with WEN successful. First, if you have any questions about which of the Cleansing Conditioners is right for your hair type, visit the Chaz Dean Web site and use the Contact Us link to either call or e-mail them for advice. Then come back to Amazon to place your order. Second, read the ingredients lists that Amazon includes on the product pages. If you're allergic to any of the ingredients, don't purchase the product.

Third, once you've received your product, watch the Instructional Videos on the Chaz Dean Web site. Each begins with a ~30 second promotional message, but then they show you step-by-step how to use each product. These videos are the reason I stayed with WEN Cleansing Conditioner. When I first started using the product, I wasn't using enough and I wasn't applying it correctly. Consequently, my hair felt waxy, though it was soft and it styled more easily than it did with traditional shampoos. Since watching the videos and following those instructions, I've had no difficulties with the product.

Finally, once you learn how to use the product, find what works best for you. Maybe you need less or more, maybe it works as a leave-in, or maybe not. It won't take you long to determine your ideal routine. The longer you use WEN, the better it works and the more you'll love your hair.

Save 9% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment