Saturday, September 27, 2014

Dr. Brandt pores no more cleanser, 3.5 OZ

Dr. Brandt pores no more cleanser, 3.5 OZI love the Dr. Brandt product line. The facial cleansers are great and non-drying. I hate the feeling of tightness after washing my face and you don't get that with the Pores No More Cleanser. My pores are less noticeable. This product is great for my oily skin. I normally don't spend a lot of money on facial products but this one is definitely worth it. Will be cleaning my face with Dr. Brandt products only from now on.

Works great. After about 3 days of using this product (it says use twice daily, which I did), I had noticeably clear skin. I'm fair skinned, sensitive skinned and I get very lightly oily. I do however get terrible blackheads on my nose. After a few days of using this as directed, and focusing on scrubbing it into my nose where the blackheads are, I have noticeably clearer skin. However, there are still some tiny blackheads and dirt still clogged if I look closely and it's been about 2 months of using it. It's better than most face washes however. Also note, I use this with Olay anti-aging detox face wash too. In combination my face looks really good. I like this product and plan to buy again.

Buy Dr. Brandt pores no more cleanser, 3.5 OZ Now

I was introduced to the Pores No More Pore Refiner this summer when I was experimenting with ways to cover the blackheads on my nose. After about 1 month of using this I was surprised to see that my pores became significantly smaller AND I had much fewer blackheads!! Before this, the only product that barely helped reduce my blackheads was the Biore ULTRA deep cleansing strips (regular Biore strips do nothing on me).

I used the Pores No More Pore Refiner with makeup to cover my blackheads because I had a summer job. I'm a full time student the rest of the year and normally don't wear make up, so when I stopped using the Pore Refiner I saw that my blackheads and pores reappeared.

Because this product worked so well, I got excited and tried the Pores No More vacuum cleaner (2x/week) and Pores No More CLEANSER (every other day) for about a month, but sadly those did not remove my blackheads. They did make my pores slightly smaller though, which doesn't mean much to me because dirt is still trapped inside.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Brandt pores no more cleanser, 3.5 OZ Here

I've tried several skin products as I'm now 40yrs. old. I have to say that this did nothing more than a neutrogena product, actually neutrogena was probably better.. and a lot cheaper.

Want Dr. Brandt pores no more cleanser, 3.5 OZ Discount?

I have large pores in some areas of my skin. I've tried many products, but this one seems to do the best job without overdrying my skin. My face is soft and pores appear much smaller. I use it in conjunction with the pore vacuum cleaner and together they seem to work wonders. I use a Clarisonic to massage this cleanser into my skin twice daily. So far, the best results ever. Skin appears more refined, tighter and clearer. I'll continue to use this product as long as it's available.

Save 29% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment