Saturday, September 27, 2014

Dr. Hauschka - Cleansing Milk - 4.9 FL OZ

Dr. Hauschka - Cleansing Milk - 4.9 FL OZThough I agree with the other poster about the inconvenience of the bottle (it is heavy, breakable, not conducive to travel, and difficult to get the last precious drops out -for me only about 1/2 tsp remains in the bottom), I have to give this product 5 stars because what is inside the bottle is spectacular.

The cleansing milk is so gentle, not even stinging if it gets in my eyes, and not drying my face, even in the depths of winter. I love the smell, like rose-scented geraniums, lychees, and cold cream. Ever since I started using this product a couple of years ago, my complexion has been clear and I have been receiving consistent compliments on my skin. I can really see the difference, and it appears that others can too.

Because this product is at the top of my price range, I only wash my face once a day with one pump per application, so I make it last. This product is far nicer than anything I had ever used before it. I think it is well-worth the extra money.

EDIT:

I have recently stopped using this product, not because I don't like it (I still love it), but because money is a bit tight for me at the moment. If it is tight for you too, consider Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 16 Oz as a replacement for this. It is also very gentle and non-sudsing, and though it is a bit less rich and doesn't smell nice like the Cleansing Milk, it is much less expensive. The Dr. Hauschka's is still my favorite, and still feels more nourishing to the skin, but the cetaphil is good enough for now.

this is a face wash from heaven. for some reason it is the only product that does not give me an allergic reaction. smells great, removes eye makeup...very important.

it's inconveniently in a bottle that leaves at least a tablespoon or two of product at the bottom. it requires tremendous effort to remove (inverting it for days and catching it before it falls out as you put it in your hand). you'd think for $35 someone at the company could work this out.

Buy Dr. Hauschka - Cleansing Milk - 4.9 FL OZ Now

Great natural product. I no longer want to put unknown chemicals on my skin. This product has been around for decades and feels and smells wonderful.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Hauschka - Cleansing Milk - 4.9 FL OZ Here

Very gentle but effective cleanser. I have been using it for years. I love the organic scent as well. I have also given my opinion of this product in the smaller sized version. Still great, all the same!

Want Dr. Hauschka - Cleansing Milk - 4.9 FL OZ Discount?

This is without a doubt the best cleanser I have ever used! It's super gentle, smells great, gets makeup off, and is incredibly soothing. I tend to have a little redness on my cheeks and the occasional breakout, but this product has soothed most of the redness (I hardly notice it at all) and has cleared up my face a lot.

There are only two downsides: the price and the bottle. This product is a bit pricey (like the entire Dr. Hauschka line) but I definitely think it is worth the money. With the amount this has helped out my skin, I would pay a lot more for it to be completely honest. The bottle is glass, which isn't a bit deal for me, but it makes it difficult to travel with. It would probably be better in a squeezable tube.

I do think the product is worth the money and problems with the bottle, which is why I kept the 5 star rating. The pros outweigh the cons.

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment