Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Gramp Lyford's Country Salve

Gramp Lyford's Country SalveFound Gramp Lyford's at a small country store. Tried a sample they had at the counter. IT WAS AMAZING!!! My husband has really cracked hands from work. Bought some (several times already) and he likes it too uses it every day.

I HIGHLY recommend this salve for bad hands. You will be VERY happy you tried it.

OKI've been trying skin creams for various parts of my body for about a year. And now have my favorites.

I bought this stuff in a Feed Store of all places ( I guess alot of farmers use it). But it has the INGREDIENTS that I know are great for any skin.)

I don't use it on my facebut I do everywhere else..

No Scent.. a plus!

Soaks in fast.. a plus!

Is long lasting.. a plus!

Keeps skin soft in winter.. a BIG plus!

I used to use Nivea and CeraVe not any more..

This is a VERY nice product. Comes in 2 different sized tubes. One smallthe other large.

This is well worth the $$.

Buy Gramp Lyford's Country Salve Now

No comments:

Post a Comment