Tuesday, September 16, 2014

healthy hoohoo 5 fl. oz. gentle feminine foaming cleanser

healthy hoohoo 5 fl. oz. gentle feminine foaming cleanserI exercise a ton and ladiesit can get hot down there. I have always kept things clean and tidy, but this product makes it even better. I was looking for something that was fragrance free, paraban free and well everything free. I typically used my body wash for down there, but you don't use body wash on your face, so why use body wash on your girly parts? The ph balance of this product matches the ph of your girly parts. It is NOT for internal use, and you should really never wash internallyunless you want an infection yeast bacteria or otherwisethen go for it. Beyond using this product every time I shower, I believe that it really helped me heal after pregnancy and deliver.

I did purchase this item at drugstore.com because it was way better price. I have seen it at Whole Foods as well. I haven't see it at the pcc by my house, but I have a super small pcc.

No comments:

Post a Comment