Tuesday, September 23, 2014

John Allan's Ocean - Daily Nourishing Hair Shampoo

John Allan's Ocean - Daily Nourishing Hair ShampooI love this shampoo! I first learned about it in the Instyle magazine.

After I tried it the first time, I keep on reordering it!

I love this product. I was unhappy with the way my hair looked and acted when I brushed it. I read lots of reviews for different products and settled on this. I loved it. My hair feels soft and now is well trained. I got a haircut earlier this week and the stylist complimented me on my hair. It's not all John Allan's Ocean...I'm also amazingly handsome (or so my mother tells me). A little goes a long way. I'm still on my first bottle after 6+ months. I already ordered my second bottle!

Buy John Allan's Ocean - Daily Nourishing Hair Shampoo Now

No comments:

Post a Comment