Sunday, September 28, 2014

My Beauty Diary Vanilla Souffle Face Scrub (Mousse) - 120ml

My Beauty Diary Vanilla Souffle Face Scrub - 120mlI first saw this product in Malaysia and I had wanted to try it ever since. When I saw that it was on Amazon, I was discouraged by the price but of course the cute packaging and enticing name lured me in and I bought it. It is a facial scrub/exfoliator but it does not have any granules in it. It is in a container sort of like a can of whipped cream or hair mousse and has a very light foam when dispensed. It has sort of an alcohol smell instead of a vanilla smell that I was hoping to get. I mean once you are able to get over the alcohol smell, it does have a hint of freshness but that is all. DO NOT SHAKE the can. It makes dispensing the product difficult. (and you may only be able to use it a few times before it becomes just spray liquid and not foam) While I can not say that all of the 'dead skin' is actually just dead skin, it is probably a combination of oils from your skin and product rolled on itself.

A little bit of this goes a long way so it will last you ages. Would I recommend it? Yes...to people who want a very mild exfoliation experience, but if you are looking for a rougher treatment, then no, this is not for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment