Sunday, September 21, 2014

Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads For Face and Body

Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads, 8.5 Fluid OunceI started out using Peter Thomas Roth's Botanical Buffing Beads and loved it! I thought I would venture out and try the Anti-Aging version and found that I love it too. This product is the best thing that has happened to my beauty regimen ever! I have noticed that the occasional break outs I used to get are gone and I'm getting more compliments on how fresh my skin looks. There is a lot of product for the price too. It takes me about 5 months to go through the bottle using it twice a day everyday. Well worth the try!

i used this product before and it works, the bottle last forever because you just use a little, great product

Buy Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads For Face and Body Now

this face wash is the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!! and, the price is right. thankS..I WILL BE BACK 4 MORE,WHEN IT RUNS OUT.

Read Best Reviews of Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads For Face and Body Here

I tried to use it once, then I felt face is really itchy, and my face turned to red next morning. I use Peter Thomas for many years, this never happened before.

Want Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads For Face and Body Discount?

The beads are soft and gentle on your skin while still cleansing it pretty thoroughly. Has a bit of a funky smell to it though. I'm still getting my occasional break outs but that might just be due to my diet. All in all, I don't think I'd spend $30 on it again.

Save 32% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment