Saturday, September 20, 2014

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes -- 25 Wipes

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes -- 25 WipesSoothing throughly cleansing wipes that my sensitive skin just loves. Easy to use for quick needs and also to take make up off. I didnt plan on my skin looking so good but there was a difference.

I received this product from bzzagent.com for free! The packaging was simple but yet grabbed my attention. After pulling a wipe out of the package I noticed a light scent that was not over powering which I love. I also noticed the wipes were not drenched in liquid which is also amazing because many products come drenched and I feel the need to ring them out before using them. The wipes took my makeup off without having to scrub it as well as left my face feeling smooth after every use. My entire face felt refreshed after every use! Incredible!

Buy Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes -- 25 Wipes Now

arrived right on time. very easy to use and cleans your face perfectly. i will definitely buy this product again.

Read Best Reviews of Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes -- 25 Wipes Here

What a wonderful product! Such a convenience for those nights you are too tired to wash your face. Just pop open a wipe and that's it. No residue, so no rinsing is required. No messy wash cloth, skin product and towel. It's ready at your fingertips all in one product. Great to carry in your purse also for hot, sticky days...I like all the wipes but I will compare three Simple wipes and one Biore cloth. Since I have dry, older skin, the Simple facial wipe that is best for me is Simple Radiance. It costs about 20% more than the others, but it is a very soft, lush, gentle, cooling and soothing cloth. This cloth has a slight texture that makes it more plush. It does not exfoliate. It does seem to leave my dry skin feeling the best of the four. I think I would alternate the Simple Radiance with the Biore Daily Cleaning Cloth. I would use the Biore on days when I need a good cleaning. The Biore has an interesting texture and, although it is nice and soft, it is cleverly designed with cloth fibers that trap surface dirt and help dislodge grime so it does not clog your pores. I have seen that the Biore's actually do this; the cloth does grab dirt and removes it. I do not wear makeup but it is also made to dissolve dirt, oil and makeup. Biore's package says ideally the cloths are best used within 45 days of purchase but I have used them over a much longer time period. I have also liked the original Simple cleansing wipes. They claim to remove waterproof mascara (which I do not wear). The cloth has no texture, but does the cleaning job and the package keeps moist for at least 7 months, if you keep it sealed. The fourth wipe I have tried is Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes. They are textured with little bumps and the cloth is rather stiff to gently lift dead skin cells and revive your skin. The cloths are double sided. You needn't scrub, just wipe the cloth over your skin. All the cloths are low fragrance. They can all be used on eyelids--you just can not get the moisture in your eyes. Just like when you wash with soap and water. The Simple cloths also state they are safe for contact lens wearers. Treat yourself to a pack and you will always want them available.

Want Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes -- 25 Wipes Discount?

I use these wipes to remove daily makeup and grime before I wash my face to avoid soiling my lightly colored face clothes. The wipes do not seem to bother my sensitive skin, not do they make it feel tight and drawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment