Saturday, September 20, 2014

CosMedix Clarity Serum 1 oz/30 ml

CosMedix Clarity Serum 1 oz/30 mlPhytoclear works great as a spot treatment and I have even put it on ingrown hairs, yes it works. Reduces inflamation (swelling), redness on the skin surface and even caused my skin to recover quicker from a breakout with the use of Cosmedix clarity. Both are good products to use together. The Phytoclear is a little sappy and sticky almost like tree sapp, with a nice fresh strong sent. This stuff works great, apply it at morning, night, middle of the day, it will do the job and absorbs into the skin as if not even there. A little goes a long ways for spot treatment, but if you plan on applying to the entire face, I'm not sure if a bottle will last a 1-2 months, your guess is as good as mine. I will be buying more though.

I have used this product for several years and get many complements on how good my skin looks. If you have slightly oily skin, I highly recommend. Keeps occasional breakouts at bay. I wear very little makeup now. Couldn't do that before Clarity. I am 53.

Buy CosMedix Clarity Serum 1 oz/30 ml Now

I had problems with break outs, particularly when I travel. I use this product to keep skin clear everyday, but particularly when I travel. It's great when there is a breakout at clearing things up quickly.

Read Best Reviews of CosMedix Clarity Serum 1 oz/30 ml Here

this product made my skin very dry but made me look like a had a bad tan on my face.

Want CosMedix Clarity Serum 1 oz/30 ml Discount?

I love this product and have used it about 5 years or so. It is yellow so you must rub it in. I think it has Sacylic acid in it, so it is not good for very dry skin. I wear it every day and alternate with Refine at night. I am 52 and have combination skin. I wear very little makeup because this keeps my skin looking nice.

Save 24% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment