Sunday, September 21, 2014

Wonder Puff Deep Cleansing Puffs #1005 4 Count

Wonder Puff Deep Cleansing Puffs #1005 4 CountI love these pads. Just abrasive enough for my face and neck. To make them last longer, I rinse and shake out excess water, then prop up to dry. Squeezing seems to make them breakdown sooner.

These facial sponges don't have the normal density that others have. They are a little rougher than most. However, I will use them.

Buy Wonder Puff Deep Cleansing Puffs #1005 4 Count Now

These have a nice price, but they are more abrasive then a buff puff so you may not want to use them on your face. They do not last as long as a buff puff.

Read Best Reviews of Wonder Puff Deep Cleansing Puffs #1005 4 Count Here

Amazing product from Amazon! Such a great deal, especially for four! I use one a week and they buff the shine off my face so good, I don't know how I washed without them!

Want Wonder Puff Deep Cleansing Puffs #1005 4 Count Discount?

I would recommend this product to a friend. They were just as described. I Liked them allot. I will buy them again

No comments:

Post a Comment