Sunday, September 21, 2014

Nivea Touch of Serenity Moisturizing Body Wash, 16.9 oz. (Pack of 3)

Nivea Touch of Serenity Moisturizing Body Wash, 16.9 oz.First, let me say that I really do love the product itself. This body wash is light in fragrance and feels great when you shower with it. I am a big fan of Nivea products in general and this was just another on the list of body washes that I had not tried.

My complaint is that the entry for the item says "Pack of 3". The picture with the entry says "Pack of 2". I was not sure until the item arrived which I was going to be getting, 2 or 3. Well, it turned out the picture was right. I got 2.

Even though I do love the product, there are limits on what I will pay for them. Getting two bottles for right at $18 is beyond my limit, so I will not be purchasing more of this particular item until such time as there is a price shift downward of a measurable (meaning significant) amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment