
I saw this at Marshall's in their beauty section for cheap, so I figured I'd try it. It's the best moisturizer I have ever tried on my skin (which is acne-prone)! It's calming to the skin, and does not leave it oily or greasy. What's more, it doesn't make me break out like a lot of lotions I have tried. I've had trouble finding this at other stores (It's not always available at Marshall's), so here is an easy buy. It's still worth the price in my opinion.

I received this product initially as a birthday gift a couple of years ago. The tub of moisturizer lasted a very long time. I looked online for this product and ordered it through Amazon. It was delivered on time and packed extremely well. It was packaged and protected better than a bed that I recently ordered.
I fully recommend this product to anyone with sensitive and complex skin.
Buy Olive Essence Facial Day Moisturizer Now
No comments:
Post a Comment