Buy Organique Volumizing Shampoo - 11.83 fl oz - Liquid Now
This shampoo lives up to its label description. My hair looks much fuller and darker (probably due to the Amla extract and vetiver root oil in it) after use. The best thing is the volume lasts through a long night's sleep. The hair won't be flattened and out of shape the next day. Cleans hair and scalp well. Hair grow faster and fuller about 1 inch more a month thanks to Rosemary oil, Fuller's Earth and Eclipta Prostrata (bhringraj) ingredients. Will buy again.Read Best Reviews of Organique Volumizing Shampoo - 11.83 fl oz - Liquid Here
This shampoo was horrible for my hair. It made my locks dry and stiff. For my hair I'd rate it a zero.So I was determined to find some use for it, because I didn't want to bother returning it or waste it and throw it away.
It makes a very wonderful face wash for deep cleaning. I use it with a sonic facebrush and it leaves my face feeling clean, moisturized, and looking brighter. My skin seems to like the fuller's earth and herb blend. So as a facial cleanser, I'd give it 5 stars.
I will probably actually buy this again as a face wash.
Want Organique Volumizing Shampoo - 11.83 fl oz - Liquid Discount?
Since I have an allergy to sulfates, I have to find a shampoo that does not contain sulfates. While it is getting easier to do nowadays, it is more expensive to buy them versus the 'regular' shampoos out there. I ended up going to a health food store to look at another brand and saw this one. I was impressed with the ingredients and the fact that it was totally without sulfates. The gentleman in the store 'highly' recommended this conditioner and the shampoo(Himalaya Volumizing Shampoo). I was excited to get it home and try it out, especially since it didn't cost me an arm and a leg to buy. Unfortunately I was VERY disappointed in both the shampoo and the conditioner. The shampoo looks and feels like clay... it was very messy to use and hard to get out of the bottle (it came out in one big blob). It dried out my hair -alot! The conditioner was not much better, was very hard to get out of the bottle and at first I was only getting a watery substance out... no conditioner at all. It took a lot of shaking and squeezing to finally get it out of the bottle. After using the conditioner, my hair did not feel any better than before using the conditioner and I ended up having to go back later and use other conditioner that I had to tame it. And by no means do I have hair that needs to be tamed! My hair is thick but very fine and has to be shampooed at least every other day.I would not recommend this shampoo or conditioner to anyone, I was not impressed at all by either one. I just wish that more companies used 'trial' sizes that weren't expensive so that we could try them out before spending good money on something that you just end up throwing out!


No comments:
Post a Comment