Thursday, November 21, 2013

Ambi Skincare Bars Cocoa Butter Cleansing Bar, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 6)

Ambi Skincare Bars Cocoa Butter Cleansing Bar, 3.5 Ouncethis product does exactly what it says

clears skin

even tones

My skin has never looked better, and it doesn't dry ouit, I cleanse my whole body with this from head to toe and I moisturize with raw shea butter which I melt in the microwave. I'm not going to stop this routine until it stops working because trying to many things on your skin isn't good. I've also tried Ambi complexion bar which smells more perfumy than this bar but doesn't work as well and dries my skin while this bar doesn't dry my skin as much. I love it and get six for this cheap and always order two packs (12) and it lasts me for a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment