Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pond's Deep Cleanser Cold Cream - 9.5oz.

Pond's Deep Cleanser Cold Cream - 9.5oz.Pond's Cold Cream has been around forever; I remember my grandmother using it each night. I rediscovered it about six months ago, and I can't believe I've wasted so much time and money on other cleansers!

This cleanser removes just about every type of makeup out there without drying your skin. Using it is very simple: rub some Pond's Cold Cream onto your face and throat (it doesn't take much) and wipe off with either a wash cloth or a tissue.

I was at my grandmother's house recently and I saw that she had this product. I tried a bit of it and it's amazing! Just a little dab of it goes a long way and it left my usually sensitive skin smooth, soft, and fresh for the rest of the day.

I loved it so much that I ran out and bought my own container. Forget soaps and washes, all I need is this cold cream!

Buy Pond's Deep Cleanser Cold Cream - 9.5oz. Now

I love it it's amazing!!!

it washes of makeup and dirt leaving my face feeling clean and moisturized!!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Pond's Deep Cleanser Cold Cream - 9.5oz. Here

I read a review on line and it was accurate. Don't wast money on high priced products. This one works and works well. I love it. My Grandmother used it when I was growing up and it is an amazing product. Works fast, gentle, and is cheap! I love it.

Want Pond's Deep Cleanser Cold Cream - 9.5oz. Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment