Sunday, November 24, 2013

As I Am Cleansing Pudding 16oz (SEALED)

As I Am Cleansing Pudding 16ozThis product is amazing, I didnt think that it would be that good. I found it in a regular retail hair supply place. As a license stylist, i'm always looking, but honestly the good stuff is usually found only in beauty supply places that require a license to purchase. It has really helped to moisturize my hair and my daughters hair. I love my child to death but her hair can be very difficult to deal with. It has done an amazing job when used according to the instructions. I am so happy and impressed. Thank you for this line!

I purchased this when a mass beauty supply retailer was having a special on this line. I purchased this on a whim because I was curious and wonder if it was going to be the next best thing. Honestly it didn't beat out my current fave but I would use it and purchase if for some inexplicable reason I cannot find my favorite shampoo.

A quick background about my hair: kinky-curly, porous, fine but thick, and damaged end from brushing *shame on me*. I used this several times and here are the things I liked and didn't like about this shampoo. First the likes: I liked the fact that I only need one lather to get my scalp clean but retains moisture in my hair. Not too natural based shampoos can say that with my hair and my hard municipal water. Second it doesn't make my hair tangled. I will admit that I can be a Harried Harriet when shampoo my hair at times but I usually take the time to shampoo my hair carefully and make sure I don't swish it around to facilitate the formation of tangles. It rinses clean and leaves my hair smell fresh and fruity.

Now for the negatives. I dislike the fact that this product is in a jar. It's kind of a hassle to try to keep water out of the jar but also try to scoop a respectable amount without it landing on the shower floor and in turn down the shower drain. I don't know about you but I spent good money and I would like to use the product before washing down the drain (maybe there is a lesson in there). Secondly I learned the hard way that for me it is not recommended to lather twice with this product. Talk about tangle city! I had to go to my trusty silicone laden conditioner to work out the tangles and knots. And lastly I am not so keen on the price but that is inconsequential because I have spend more in the past on products. I might repurchase if they put it a bottle.

Buy As I Am Cleansing Pudding 16oz (SEALED) Now

3C, coarse, low porous hair. I bought this product because I was looking for a protein free product and this got some good reviews, I was looking forward to the moisture everyone claimed it had. I tried it today and my first impression was OMG, my hair felt soft, I could have combed my fingers through it, great slip and detangling product. Then when I washed it out, I said again OMG in a different way though, now my hair felt stiff, hard, lol, I was in shock by the difference in my hair texture from when the product was in my hair to when I washed it out, I just laughed, so will I recommend it, yes, it's a good cleanser, but for moisture, no. Will I buy again, yes, because it's one of the few shampoos that are free of protein etc. I gave three stars because of the lack of moisture.

Read Best Reviews of As I Am Cleansing Pudding 16oz (SEALED) Here

I gave this product 3 stars because it wasn't moisturizing like I thought. This is a CLEANSING shampoo that should be used after a pre-poo or to remove A LOT of product build-up. It's hard to keep my hair moisturized as is and this product totally stripped what little moisture I had. I ended up with a puffy mess (even though I wash my hair in sections). It took a long time to detangle with LOTS of conditioner (more than I normally use). Has a great scent, but I doubt I won't be using this for a while and a little does go a long way.

Want As I Am Cleansing Pudding 16oz (SEALED) Discount?

I was on the hunt for my usual shampoo, but was unable to find it so I gave As I Am a try. I have to admit I was leery I figured this to be another expensive package filled with no sustenance but to my surprised I was very pleased with how moisturizing this product was which worked as a excellent de-tangler as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment