Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pure Natural Super-C Cleanser

JASON Natural Cosmetics Super-C Cleanser, Gentle Facial Wash - 6 fl ozThe product and price were excellent; however, all three bottles arrived open with part of their contents spilled. I believe the seller has had this problem before because they were shipped inside a zip-lock bag. I lost maybe an inch of product out of two of the bottles and one of the bottles lost only 1/2 inch. Due to the great price, I wasn't too concerned about the amount lost; however, it was a major mess and I had to clean everything up prior to storing and use. The seller should review their packaging to ensure that liquids can safely make it to their destinations. There was only one pillow pack in the package, allowing the contents room to move around. The reduction in stars is not related to the product, but rather the purchase experience.

I love this facial cleanser! It's light & refreshing & smells great! It's also gentle & works great! I've been using it for a couple of weeks with no problems & I have sensitive skin. It also brightens your completion. I'll be getting this again! I already recommended it to my sister who also has sensitive skin. I notice a difference around my eyes, no dark circles or bags.

Buy Pure Natural Super-C Cleanser Now

Excellent product. Has kept any blemishes to a minimum. Not overly drying. Moisturizers, which I use for my naturally dry skin go on without feeling tacky. Super-CTM Cleanser Gentle Facial Wash 6 oz. Liquid

Read Best Reviews of Pure Natural Super-C Cleanser Here

I buy this cleanser for my daughter who is 22, who has a few blemishes and who tends to have predominantly dry, sensitive skin. She says that it does an excellent job of cleaning her skin but does not leave it dry or irritated. This is her favorite cleanser; something she uses consistently. She highly recommends it.

Want Pure Natural Super-C Cleanser Discount?

I love this product. I have multiple skin problems as a result of thyroid disease. Combination skin. Very sensitive (allergic to most everything). I have spent years and hundreds of dollars trying product after product to cleanse my face. I have been using this for about a year and a half and have only had to buy it twice. A tiny bit goes a long way! It lathers well. It smells great (very citrus/fresh smelling). Doesn't irritate my skin. My face feels truly clean afterwards, yet it's very gentle (I have even used it on my small child). Overall wonderful product!

Save 31% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment