Monday, November 11, 2013

Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo, Lightly Scented, 8-Ounce Bottle

Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo, Lightly Scented, 8 OunceThis is my favorite baby wash. I've used all kinds, and I like this one even better than the more expensive natural ones like Tom's and California Baby. Those are great too but this one is much cheaper, very gentle, and has the perfect amount of subtle scent.

I got this because my son had a constant prickly rash, and I wanted something more gentle than Baby Magic. However, I'm a sucker for scent, so I was hoping to find something that smelled good and still helped his skin. This works on both counts. It is very gentle and does a great job cleaning both his skin and his hair, and it smells wonderful--very subtle and nice.

Buy Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo, Lightly Scented, 8-Ounce Bottle Now

A 6 pack at this price is great, these are available at stores for $5 each plus taxes. Love the product too.

Read Best Reviews of Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo, Lightly Scented, 8-Ounce Bottle Here

I dont have any problem with the product or its effectiveness, because I feel that it cleaned my baby very well. However, I stopped using it after a couple of weeks, because the scent was not what I wanted. I like that fresh out of the bath smell on my baby, not strong, but a little sweet,and after washing with this, it was like I hadnt used soap at all.

I switched to my trusty Johnsons, and now love my baby's fresh smell after his baths!

Want Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo, Lightly Scented, 8-Ounce Bottle Discount?

I thought I could trust Aveeno Baby but it leaves a residue on my baby's skin and I think it may be contributing to a rash too! Not only that, her hair is always matted, flat, limp, and lifeless after I use it as a shampoo on her. He hair is also left smelling like a strange plastic smell just like when I use tear free Johnson & Johnsons. (The same company that owns Aveeno). Read the ingredients, they use sulfates (SLS) in this product which are harmful and harsh industrial-grade detergents to hair AND skin. BTW, pls notice that the bottle does not say hypoallergenic.

I've always used pricey Mustela on her since she was a newbie with no problems and I'm definitely switching back.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment