Monday, November 11, 2013

Neutrogena Make Up Removing Wipes, 100 Cleansing Towelettes

Neutrogena Make Up Removing Wipes, 100 Cleansing TowelettesThese towelettes are a good size, large enough and thick enough to do your whole face as well as extra attention to the eyes. They are fairly soft so non-irritating on sensitive skin. Removes stubborn waterproof mascara with just a few swipes, does not irritate eyes or the surrounding skin. Works great on removing lip stains/liners/all day lipsticks with a minimal amount of rubbing, so no chapped lips! The best advantage is that they are convenient for travel, no messy oils or lotions to deal with. I keep a pack in my travel bag and have never had an issue with them drying out. As long as Neutrogena keeps making this product with no changes, they will have a loyal customer for life. Would I recommend? Absolutely!

I appreciate the reviews of others so I had to reciprocate with a review of my own. This product worked beautifully for me. I was hesitant to order because I was unsure it would remove stubborn waterproof mascara but based on the excellent reviews I did make the purchase. Am I ever pleased that I did. These wipes do not leave my face feeling greasy, they remove all my makeup and they actually seem to be improving the texture of my skin. Additionally I learned they won a Best of Beauty award from "Allure" magazine in 2011. No wonder; this is a great product I would (and have) recommend to friends.

Update: I am not sure how long this deal will last but I went to the Costco in Chino Hills CA 3/8/13 and got 125 towelettes and bonus vanity for $14.99. Was I ever happy. Great deal.

Buy Neutrogena Make Up Removing Wipes, 100 Cleansing Towelettes Now

These cleansing towelettes remove your make-up but leave your skin feeling moist and soft. I use them every night even if I haven't put on any make-up to clean off my face, neck and upper chest. They are perfect for travelers too. There is no chance of liquid leaking in your suitcase. I have been using this product for years. There are more expensive cleansers on the market, so I have tried samples from time to time; but they don't do a better job.

Read Best Reviews of Neutrogena Make Up Removing Wipes, 100 Cleansing Towelettes Here

My niece requested these as part of her Christmas gift and she is VERY pleased with them. She says they work wonderfully and clean make-up off the face without drying out the skin or making it oily. She would definitely recommend this product to others.

Want Neutrogena Make Up Removing Wipes, 100 Cleansing Towelettes Discount?

This product is AMAZING my skin is actually improved after using it even though it's just a make-up remover. I know that is strange, but it's true. Shipper got it to me ASAP fantastic all around experience.

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment