Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Avon ANEW Reversalist Cleanser 50ml 1.7 FL OZ

Avon ANEW Reversalist Cleanser 50ml 1.7 FL OZThis is my fourth time ordering this Avon cleanser. It is the best one that Avon makes. After using Estee Lauder cleanser for years, I have been much happier with this cleanser. This cleans makeup and eye makeup off better than others and is still very mild on your skin!

This product wasn't for me. I wouldn't call my skin sensitive, though it can be "picky".

It doesn't really foam up well. It is highly fragranced (a big minus in my book-I like perfume but not on my face). There were traces of makeup on the towel I dried my face with after I washed it with this product. It didn't rinse off easily.

It dried my skin out but somehow caused an acne breakout at the same time. My face was stinging and irritated, I attribute this to the fragrance.

I did try adjusting the amount I used it. I really wanted to like it and get my money's worth out of it after all. No such luck though. I plan to use it as a shower gel so it won't be a complete loss.

Buy Avon ANEW Reversalist Cleanser 50ml 1.7 FL OZ Now

No comments:

Post a Comment