Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-off Formula 1.0 oz (travel size)

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-off Formula 1.0 ozI use this once a day to scrub off the dry, dead skin off my face and it works wonderfully! It leaves my skin so smooth. After this I follow with my 3 Step System and my skin is so soft! It's a must have for me!

This product is awesome; nice texture, great tingling feeling, and very smooth/clean feeling after use. But I'm not sure if you should use it daily, as exfoliators should only be used 2-3x/week because they're too abrasive. So just remember that. Otherwise, this is definitley a top notch exfoliator.

Buy Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-off Formula 1.0 oz (travel size) Now

I love this product.

It is great for all ages, even mature skin like mine.

It scrubs delicately and efficiently.

The skin is very soft and smooth after use.

It really makes the skin look healthy and livelier.

Definitely highly recommended.

Read Best Reviews of Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-off Formula 1.0 oz (travel size) Here

There are a lot of grains so it is not as liquidy as other scrubs (like Philosophy), so it stays on your face and you don't have to scrub as much (or else it will hurt when you risen it off). Because the scrub are tiny beads, they don't hurt or scratch your face like the nut shells in St. Ive's Apricot scrubs.

The downside, it is meant to be used before a cleanser because the scrub leaves a slightly oily feeling in the skin and skin may look a little flaky before moisturizer. I tried this scrub with different cleansers, not as good. It has to be this scrub + clinique 3 step cleanser and toner according to your skin type, so it washes off the oily layer and wipes off the dead skin from the face. The moisturizer can be anything. I can see a noticeable difference after using it 2-3 times. My skin is brighter, smoother, and have more of a glow.

It is the best scrub out of Biore, L'oreal and some other drugstore brands I've tried so far. Only con is it's not a scrub+cleanser so you can't skip the cleanser when using this, but the effect is worth it.

Want Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-off Formula 1.0 oz (travel size) Discount?

Amazon says it retails for $26.00 but it only retails for 18.00! So we are not getting a discount at Amazon!

You can get it even cheaper on line. I buy it for $11.00 ! Great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment