Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Anti-Blemish Collection Tube

Anti-Blemish Collection TubeThis kit is great for trying out a new line that I was unsure on whether it would work. I have very oily skin and have been dealing with hormonal acne most of my life. So far this is really working to curb my breakouts. The herbal spot serum (use at night) and the tomato oil control gel (use in morning) are the perfect weight moisturizers. They hydrate my skin without any heavy/sticky feeling, and when I sweat, there's no sticky feeling of the moisturizer coming out of my pores. Also, I think the Herbal spot serum is really helping to reduce the dark scars that had been left on my skin. I been going lighter and lighter on my foundation application everyday!!

The pear and poppy polisher is nice and coarse but not painful. The herbal mud treatment is fantastic...it really "burns" (in a cinnamon burn kind of way) when you first apply it, but after a minute that subsided and I felt fine to let it dry. The mineral cleanser works fine. I was already using the Probiotic cleanser, and prefer the smell of that, so I think that would be the only item I do not continue to use from the Tube.

Eminence is on the expensive side, but well worth it. You only need a little bit of these products, so it's lasting me for almost a month now.

Great little set I am using it tonight! It is perfect for a carry on bag to travel with on airplane. Seller also included some sample products that I really appreciated and was a nice surprise. Good honest seller as they also included a hand written thank you note. My products came to my door within 36 hours of ordering I am impressed!

Buy Anti-Blemish Collection Tube Now

This item was purchased as a gift. The recipient suggested this item and is very happy with the results since using it.

Read Best Reviews of Anti-Blemish Collection Tube Here

I learned about these products from my massage therapist and figured I would give them a try. I am a 31 year old woman and I have struggled with acne all my life. These products really helped me with my facial blemishes. I would definitely recommend these to someone looking for a facial line. They leave my skin feeling clean, smooth and wonderful.

Want Anti-Blemish Collection Tube Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment