Monday, November 25, 2013

Deep Sea Facial Mask 4oz. ( Multi-Pack)

Alba Deep Sea Facial Mask, 4.0-Ounce TubesI have used this facial mask for the past couple times a week for the past two years and have loved the results. People actually notice a visible difference in my skin after I use the mask. It is gentle and leaves your skin very soft with a nice glow in your complexion. As a vegetarian, I also really like that this product is made from all vegetarian ingredients and was not tested on animals. I highly recommend the Alba Facial Toner and Daily Cream as well.

I was looking for a different brand at the time, but I couldn't find it and settled for this one in hopes that it worked just as well. Reading the bottle, I noticed that it was definetly going for that organic stuff which I don't have a problem with, but when it comes to anything hygenic or cleaning, I prefer it to contain ingredients that have the power kill brain cells or take shine off of porclein.

When I used it, it was far better than what I expected. It had that powerful stingy sensation that I love (makes me feel like its working even if its not) and I kid you notafter 2 days of use (once each night), the weird wriknle lines I had from lack of sleep faded almost completely! I was not expecting since I bought this just to keep my face soft so MAD kudos to this product.

Only down side: My skin is pretty durable, more durable than most, But using more than 4 times a week sucked the life out of the eye area. It says not to use in sensitive areas, but it wasn't a sensitive part of my eye that I had it. It was off to the side more. The skin got VERY hard and crusty. It wasn't all over my eyes so it's not like anyone noticed, but it stayed that way for a while and it didn't start getting better until I started putting lotion on it before I went to sleep every night. And I couldnt wear eyeshadow or anyting because it made it made it worse. Other than that I would still recommend it. Just don't use it more than it says to, especially if your skin is sensitive in any degree.

Buy Deep Sea Facial Mask 4oz. ( Multi-Pack) Now

I love this stuff! I first tried Alba Botanicals sometime last year. I was looking for a natural product that was low chemical and did not contain anything that I was allergic to. I found this and decided to try it. I am writing this review as I purchase yet another face mask because I love this product so much. I also have the scrub, the SPF 15 face moisturizer, and the coconut lip balm. I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with these. Additionally, they all small very fresh and clean. It is nice to be able to pamper myself at home on a regular basis and get that "I just got a facial at a spa" look without having to spend the money on it. :)

Read Best Reviews of Deep Sea Facial Mask 4oz. ( Multi-Pack) Here

If you leave this mask on for more than the recommended 5 minutes, you will

have amazing results. Not only does it tone and moisturize, it really reduces

the appearance of fine lines! The trick is to leave it on as long as you can and

let it start to crack like most other clay masks do, if you don't do this than

you probably won't be happy with the results.

Want Deep Sea Facial Mask 4oz. ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

This is a great product if you only have a limited amount of time to get a face mask going. Also it works way better than any other product i have used. So Try this, you will love it. Enjoy!!

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment