Wednesday, November 20, 2013

H2O + Marine Daily Hydrator (Oil-Free), 4 Oz.

H2O + Marine Daily Hydrator, 4 Oz.I have VERY oily skin and find it EXTREMELY difficult to find a good daily moisturizer for my face. I did some research and found some promising reviews on this item so I decided to give it a try. I am sure glad I did...I love it! Though my face still does get a tad bit oily, it is minuscule in comparison to the way it gets when I do not use this moisturizer. I find that it REALLY does help to control my incredibly oily skin.

I happened to use some of this at work, as a co-worker of mine had it at her desk. My skin gets really dry in the winter and I used it on my hands as a quick fix. However, immediately after doing that (and reading the bottle) I realized I needed it for my face! I have had awful dry skin around the nose and the outside corners of my eyes and after just a day of putting it on before bed I have noticed how nice my skin has felt. Previous to this I was using Aveeno every day & night to no avail. I would definitely recommend I did check TJ Maxx for it but they didn't have it; if I found it there I'd stock up. Otherwise it's worth the extra cash.

Buy H2O + Marine Daily Hydrator (Oil-Free), 4 Oz. Now

Did not buy from amazon, but am reviewing product anyway. I heard very good comments about this product so decided to try it. I do not know how someone with oily skin can use this. I tried it on at night first, and woke up with an oil slick on my face. Tried it in the day time and had to wash my face before my makeup, there is no way I could apply it on top of all that grease. Tried to dilute it with a bit of water but was not enough moisture. To explain a little bit about my skin, I have extremely oily skin. Oily to the point that an hour after I apply my makeup, I already have to blot. It could be that because of my skin it didn't work for me. Maybe for someone with combination skin this would work. Did not like this at all!!! I will keep on my quest for the perfect moisturizer.

Read Best Reviews of H2O + Marine Daily Hydrator (Oil-Free), 4 Oz. Here

I have acne prone skin, frequent breakouts and I'm in my early 20s. I recently went to a facial with a lady that uses only organic products and she told me my skin is very dry and I need to hydrate it more. She told me products such as Neutrogena, L'oreal etc are not recommended because they contain chemicals and can dehydrate the skin. They are harsh on sensitive skin such as mine. She told me I should start reading the ingredients on the back of the products and research the chemical ingredients before buying a product for my skin. All excellent advises. Natural is better, if you can avoid unnecessary chemicals it will be better for a clear complexion.

I was in TJ Maxx soon after my facial and I found the H20 Marine Daily Hydrator for $4.99. Reading the ingredients it contains many natural sea extracts such as sea lettuce, sea fennel, wakame, seaweed extract, rice bran, seed oil, algae and undaria pinnatifida extract, ulva lactuca extract. It doesn't have a fragrance but that's even better for me because it shows it has no added chemicals in it. The smell isn't bad even so. It keeps my skin hydrated the whole day if I put it on in the morning, no more flaking or drying out. It is also oil free.

I would recommend it! I like in the Washington, DC area and with TJ Maxx it's always hit or miss but if you find it for cheaper then the listed Amazon price definitively purchase it!

Want H2O + Marine Daily Hydrator (Oil-Free), 4 Oz. Discount?

It's fragrance was undesirable to me.

I like their blue package version better..

I like h2o products but did not like this..

No comments:

Post a Comment