Sunday, November 17, 2013

L'Occitane Eau Delicate (Fresh Face Water), 6.7-Ounce Spray Bottle

L'Occitane Eau Delicate, 6.7-Ounce Spray Bottleclean and refreshing........spritz every morning and blot dry instead of washing my face in the morning. Moisurizes, tones and refreshes.

I ordered this product from two different vendors but only received one order. What happened to my other bottle order??

Other than that it does wonders for someone with dry skin or scalp! Thank you for this product!!

AAA +

Buy L'Occitane Eau Delicate (Fresh Face Water), 6.7-Ounce Spray Bottle Now

L'Occitane is always a brand that I like.

This Fresh Face Water could be used as either toner or cleanser. To me, it's a easy cleanser in the morning with a refreshing feel on the face. I didn't give the 5-Star is because I don't feel enough moisture when use it as toner.

Overall, it's a good product I would recommend to ladies.

Read Best Reviews of L'Occitane Eau Delicate (Fresh Face Water), 6.7-Ounce Spray Bottle Here

This face water takes away make-up and also refreshes a person's face. I like that it comes in a spray bottle. The aroma is good. Delivery was fast.

Want L'Occitane Eau Delicate (Fresh Face Water), 6.7-Ounce Spray Bottle Discount?

I use it as a toner after I clean my face and it soothes it instantly, I also use it to set makeup so that there are no lines of demarcation and it gives a nice dewy look I let it air dry instead of patting it dry. I'd say this is much better than using the evian spray I believe what gives it that Je ne sais quoi is the shea butter..

I am not sure it is a necessary purchase, more of an indulgence but if you spend money on toners/evian sprays then this is a nice alternative...

Save 9% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment