Wednesday, November 20, 2013

L'Occitane Shea Butter Extra Gentle Soap

L'Occitane Savon Extra-Doux Lait, 8.8-Ounce BarWOW! I'd previously used Oil of Olay with Shea Butter soap, which kept my skin smoother than other drugstore soaps. However, L'Occitane Milk Soap is just incredible it has a soft, delicate, clean scent, and unlike other bar soaps, it doesn't soften/melt away when it sits in shower water. As a result, it stays firm and lasts a really long time! This soap feels luxurious and relaxing. The texture of the soap is just perfect, hard to describe but perfect! Well worth $10 per bar and would make great gifts. I am going to switch to this soap permanently and look forward to trying the Verbena flavor, which got glowing reviews.

I had originally bought this soap for myself to help with my itchy skin. My husband was especially critical about the price, but he decided to try it. To find out, it is the only soap that he will use. It does not leave a residue on your skin like other drug store soaps and rinses cleanly. Eversense he has switched he no longer has issues with rashes or chaffing even though he has to work sometimes in 100+ temperatures. It really has been a life saver for my husband and I. We go through about 1 bar a soap a month, a little faster then I would like but I would not consider another brand.

Buy L'Occitane Shea Butter Extra Gentle Soap Now

I love this soap. Not only does it lather up really well and last a long time, it soothes my extra dry skin and the smell amazing. I wish l'occitane made a laundry detergent with this exact fragrance. I will never use another brand of soap this one is truly the best I have ever used.

Read Best Reviews of L'Occitane Shea Butter Extra Gentle Soap Here

I first discovered this soap when (lucky me) got to stay at the Four Seasons in Alexandria, Egypt for work. They gave out little bars of this soap, along with shampoo and conditioner. I took a few bars of the little soap home, and each little bar lasted forever. When they ran out, i bought this large bar online. It took forever to finish, so bought two more. I think i've used three bars in one year. It leaves me feeling very clean, is so gentle and economical (if you count price divided by # of washings it lasts). the best in the world...

Want L'Occitane Shea Butter Extra Gentle Soap Discount?

You can immediately feel the difference of a quality milled bar of soap. This one is one of the best. Very gentle and has a wonderful clean scent. Well worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment