Tuesday, November 12, 2013

No7 Total Renewal Micro-dermabrasion Exfoliator

No7 Total Renewal Micro-dermabrasion ExfoliatorThis stuff is very nice and works well. I bought it to see if it would fade my acne scars. After using it twice a week for a few weeks I do notice a difference. It is fun to use and doesn't take long at all. It doesn't have a strong smell to it either, I don't even remember if it has a smell at all, if that helps, so it can't be strong if there is one. It is gentle too, even though it works. My skin wasn't red after I used it (I just looked a bit more red as if I had been working out but that faded quickly). It didn't make me break out or anything either.

my skin is hyper senstitive and this does not irritate me. take it from me, who has wasted lots of monies to try stuff to only throw into trash after one use.

the skin felt so smooth and looked fresh!!!!! it's not drying at all and did not burn my eyes. it did not leave any rash or scaring, like the pore extrators do

it keeps the face a flush for a few hours and not more than that, so do it at night to take advantage of the sleeping hours.

however it did lighten the skin, so do make sure you fully cover so it does not leave spots

as with sun tan lotion blend in very very well.

if doing for the first time do it a week before going to a party/event, just incase you have issues or irration. don't use too much in the beggining see if you have no reaction at first, then increase if you feel you need to.

Buy No7 Total Renewal Micro-dermabrasion Exfoliator Now

I have been using Boots' Microdermabrasion Exfoliator for about 2 years and I love it. The trick is you have to use it on dry skin. Was your face first then completely dry both your face and hands before applying to your face. It removes dead skin and leaves your face with a healthy glow.

Read Best Reviews of No7 Total Renewal Micro-dermabrasion Exfoliator Here

Using all of the kit products seems to soften the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It is a very good moisturizer and works as advertised.

Want No7 Total Renewal Micro-dermabrasion Exfoliator Discount?

A really great product for the price. I recommend using it twice to three times a week to keep your skin looking fresh. I have oily/combination skin, and this somehow has really helped with the oil production and helped keep the shine down. I tested it for a week when I wore no makeup, and I was really astonished at how little I seemed to have to blot or wash my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment