Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Niapads (TM) 6 pack

Niapads 6 packI've struggled with acne for 16 years and have spent large sums of money with Doctors, commercial face products and so on to no avail.

All has changed since Niapads have come into my life! I've noticed fast results very little outbreaks and am not hesitant to look in the mirror anymore.

I owe my confidence to Niapads and will be a life long supporter. The prices are very reasonable and with free shipping how can you go wrong.

*look at their invoices for great tips or visit for more great tips.*

After a lot of research on the internet, I stumbled across this product. Skeptical, I looked up its active ingredients to make sure they wouldn't do any damage to my skin in the long term, and found that it won't, which surprised me, so I bought one packet. Within the first few days, my acne started clearing up, however, that tends to happen with other products I've tried as well, before long, it tends to come back.

What sets this apart is that it's been around 3 months since I started using this. My acne is almost non-existant, there are now times when I don't have to use it twice a day as recommended, I can use it once a day and the result is the same. There was a giant pimple on my cheek (very big), which since using it, has not removed it completely, but has reduced it's size dramatically. That one was giving me a lot of trouble before using Niapads. I was so surprised using this product, I've used a number of different products, which either had side effects that made my skin peel as if sunburnt, or felt as if my face was being held in place. Niapads, as far as I've both researched and experienced myself, has no ill side effects that I know of. Probably the best thing about this product is that unlike other ones where the effects wear off in a couple of weeks, this hasn't worn off whatsoever. It has also reduced the amount of redness from previous pimples, as well as current pimples. Not only that, but in the past where I would break out every couple of days, that's been reduced to every week or two, and even then, the acne that comes along is nowhere near as big or as prevalent as with other products, and are gone after a day or two, as opposed to a week.

I recommend buying one packet of Niapads, as it's always stated that not everything works for everyone. However, should you like the effects of the Niapads, buy the 6-pack. I've had pretty bad acne for a number of years now, and in just a few months, it's basically on it's last legs. I'm so amazed, and feel much better about myself, I'm so glad I took the time out to research this product, as well as take a gamble and buy this product in the first place. Finally, the owner has been extremely nice, answering any of my questions in great detail, especially before I had bought the actual product. I've never come across anyone or any company that has done that as well as this person has. I easily give this product 5-stars, you've made such a difference.

Buy Niapads (TM) 6 pack Now

These pads have been a very easy & effective way for my child to treat (& get under control) his shoulder acne.

Read Best Reviews of Niapads (TM) 6 pack Here

I have suffered with acne since I was 13. I am now 33 and trust me, I have tried almost every product and anti-biotic possible. Niapads really do work. I have significantly less break-outs and my conplection has improved. I think I will always get the odd break-out now and then but I would certainly recommend to others.

Want Niapads (TM) 6 pack Discount?

After weeks of online research of treatments for moderate, stubborn, adult female acne I came across the word "Nicotinamide" a few times and Niapads as a result.

I was so dissapointed with other expensive products I had been testing over the year and feeling despondent over the appearance of really painful and deep acne, especially around that time of month. Did I mention I'm also in my early 40's? Dermatologists would prescribe very expensive medications but I can tell you quite honestly that none of those pills and creams have cleared up my skin like Niapads has and the price cannot be beat.

This is my third month of using Niapads as my daily skin regimen and I can tell you that my face has not been this clear in years. I wash my face twice a day with my normal soap, use a Niapad(s) then apply a 2% salycic acid pad and 10% benz. peroxide over the counter cream. This is what works for me, and me only! Your regimen may and should be quite different! Within a day I could see a vast improvement of my adult hormonal acne, and those stubborn scars were healing too. Also, it is worth mentioning how soft and smooth your face will feel after using Niapads. Now, I'm not going to tell you that I never break out anymore but the improvement from a few months ago is remarkable. If I do break out, it's usually minor and due to the female cycle. And if I skip a night using a Niapad, I usually pay for it the next day! That said, I now buy the most amount of Niapads available on Amazon, and I am considering buying a pack for my 14 year old nephew who is going through his own acne issues. I highly recommend you give Niapads a try before you spend a lot of money!

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment