Tuesday, November 26, 2013

One Touch Microdermabrasion System

One Touch Microdermabrasion SystemFound this to be a waste of my money. I bought one for myself and one as a gift. The gift was never used. I tried to use mine for a couple of weeks and never noticed any improvements to my skin. Would not reccommend.

I feel I'm able to offer a very unbiased opinion here since I bought this kit in a Goodwill Store and didn't have to pay the full price. I love it! I hadn't even heard of it before. After just a couple of uses, I can see marked improvement, paticularly on my neck... the lines are disappearing. The smile lines may take a little longer :) My face also feels so clean and smooth. I don't know why whoever decided to give this away (maybe they couldn't be bothered with the regime, but it's ten minutes well spent) and the best $5.00 I ever spent!

Buy One Touch Microdermabrasion System Now

No comments:

Post a Comment