Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Shikai - Everyday Shampoo, 1 Gallon liquid

Shikai - Everyday Shampoo, 1 Gallon liquidI've been using this product for a couple of years and am very satisfied. I was buying it in bulk at a local natural grocer, bringing in my bottles and filling them up. It is much easier to do it at home, and also much cheaper to purchase an entire gallon. It arrived quickly, and intact. I would highly recommend this product.

Because of my experience with other Shikai products I bought the full gallon without trying it first. This is the best shampoo I have ever used. Well worth the money. I have fine hair and a lot of it. Don't need body just moisture and healthy. I live in the desert and don't even need conditioner anymore. Better without it. What else can i say? This is the best shampoo ever, you'll see!

Buy Shikai - Everyday Shampoo, 1 Gallon liquid Now

Shikkai rocks. The gallon will save me trips to the store and many small bottles guilt, what's not to love?

Details: light scent that doesn't stick around. Nice lather, cleansing herbs, you can dilute by 25 percent.

If you like the product, get big bottles.

Read Best Reviews of Shikai - Everyday Shampoo, 1 Gallon liquid Here

No comments:

Post a Comment