Sunday, November 17, 2013

Soap And Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter Shower Gel & Moisturiser in One 250ml

Soap And Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter Shower Gel & Moisturiser in One 250mlthe smell is unique and sweet your skin will feel so nice .. i use this as a shaving cream its perfect

I love the Laura Mercier pistachio body sets and the Soap & Glory is a great affordable dupe for the scent. It's less "sweet" if you find the LM "too" overpowering.

The product itself is great. I must admit I have a horrible habit of not moisturizing after I shower due to pure laziness and this body butter shower fulfills that as it is pretty moisturizing after the shower. I've already made another purchase!

Buy Soap And Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter Shower Gel & Moisturiser in One 250ml Now

No comments:

Post a Comment