Friday, November 22, 2013

Victoria's Secret VS Fantasies Honeysuckle Jasmine Daily Body Wash Secret Charm 8.4 Oz.

Victoria's Secret VS Fantasies Honeysuckle Jasmine Daily Body Wash Secret Charm 8.4 Oz.Love this! I gave this Secret Charm fragrance to my sister in law and she is in her late 20s. My mom (late 50s) then purchased this after a scent and the recommendation chain continues. What this fragrance is: soft and feminine yet not powdery and the touch of honeysuckle brightens the smell and keeps the jasmine balanced. Never heavy only a slight hint of these botanicals after a shower and keeps skin moisturized. It's a liquid heaven, and rich with believable florals not suffocating. I enjoy this product and have given to my colleagues, family members, and friends. Good for all ages and the name Secret Charm is less racy than most Victoria's Secret items so I plan to give to my 13 year old niece for her birthday. So far 19 out of the 21 women I have given this to are hooked. The other two were honest and said they don't use body wash only soap or one husband didn't care for it. Those two are missing out. As for me, glad I found this and can wear every season.

No comments:

Post a Comment