Thursday, November 14, 2013

Vitabath Heavenly Cocunut Crème, 12 Ounce

Vitabath Heavenly Cocunut Crème, 12 OunceI have used Vitabath for over 20 years but I strayed away the last few years. I was lured by whatever clever marketing for some other products but I came back. Vitabath is moisturizing ( I have 64 yr old skin) and it's gentle on the shower (doesn't leave a film like some soaps do) so I'm back for good! I like all the scents I've tried but seem to prefer them more certain seasons like Basil/Lime during warmer months citrus smell is great. And I like Vanilla during colder months it's a warmer smell. For some reason I can use Coconut anytime and this one smells like a cupcake. One important thing to know is that the scent is only during the shower experience so there's no competition with whatever perfume I wear after I shower. And it's also important to me that this is sulfate, etc. free. It's all good to me!

I LOVEDLOVEDLOVED Philosophy's Coconut Cream Pie. It was moderately priced at about $16/16 ounces (not bad, really, but this product is cheaper per ounce.) Then Philosophy discontinued the Coconut Cream Pie and replaced it with Coconut Frosting. I didn't like that at all; it's a crisper scent than the Cream Pie, which is fine if you like that, but I preferred the creamier, softer scent of the Cream Pie. This is much closer to the Cream Pie. Now, it's not a "designer/boutique" bath product, so don't expect the scent to be as strong or lingering as you might get from a Bath and Body Works or Philosophy product. But it IS a very pleasant and authentic coconut fragrance that is just right without being too crisp or too strong. Also, a little goes a LONG way so it should last a good while.

Buy Vitabath Heavenly Cocunut Crème, 12 Ounce Now

I love Vita Bath products and this did not fail to please. I am fond of cocunut soaps and bath products, and Vita Bath does a wonderful job of not being overbearing and still has the quality of making my skin feel so soft.

Read Best Reviews of Vitabath Heavenly Cocunut Crème, 12 Ounce Here

This bath gel is so yummy without any of the bad stuff like sulfates in it! The fragrances are perfect without being overwhelming or underwhelming or setting off my fragrance allergies! Thanks for making a product without floral overkill. I LOVE this!

Want Vitabath Heavenly Cocunut Crème, 12 Ounce Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment