Thursday, November 14, 2013

Kronos K-Charge Volumizing Conditioner 8 fl oz.

Kronos K-Charge Volumizing Conditioner 8 fl oz.These products are a complete scam. I got the Volumizing Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave in Spray and the night masque. I followed the plan exactly and there is absolutely NO difference. The conditioner is 8 ounces and the Shampoo is 10 ounces which is really annoying!! Don't people tend to run out of conditioner before shampoo?? The conditioner did not condition my hair and I couldn't even comb it after spraying the leave in conditioner. The product claims that it penetrates the hair and is superior to other brands--thats SO not the case. The company also uses deceptive marketing techniques such as creating an advertisement that appears to be an independent study on the product and lure customers in "free" products. Don't waste your money on any of these products...I've bought better dollar or dollar products at the drug store.

I tried this product and got quite a surprise: It really worked my hair looks lovely even after sleeping on it. I have super-fine, glossy, spun-silk kind of hair which defies almost every volumizing conditioner I've tried. This has given my hair body and made it "workable" but not strawlike. I'm going to keep this product on my shelf. It may not work for everyone, but it does for me. Well worth giving it a chance.

Buy Kronos K-Charge Volumizing Conditioner 8 fl oz. Now

I've tried quite a few "volumizing" conditioners, never spending a crazy amount of money. This one is not cheap but really seems to work. I have kindergarten hair, as I call it, that will go limp if there's not, like, 100% humidity. I definitely noticed some "volumizing" going on, regardless of the atmosphere. Also, a little seems to go a long way. It smells good, without being overpowering and I basically give it a thumb's up.

Read Best Reviews of Kronos K-Charge Volumizing Conditioner 8 fl oz. Here

My hair is graying and the texture is changing. This conditioner is keeping it manageable and easy to style. Thank you Kronos.

Want Kronos K-Charge Volumizing Conditioner 8 fl oz. Discount?

I bought it because I got a coupon for it so supposedly instead over $100 I spent about $28 on it.

Most of the time if I buy things with coupons, I end up disappointed. Not the case this time :)

I actually use it most of the time not only as conditioner but as a styling cream. I have been really happy with the results and plan on buying it again, especially since I discovered that on Amazon you can get it for $30.

I also sent it to my sister in law as a gift and she can't stop raving about!!! :)

Save 78% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment