Monday, December 23, 2013

Aquage Smoothing Shampoo (select option/size)

Aquage Smoothing Shampoo, 12 OunceThis is the best shampoo!! Makes your hair feel like soft silk--even mine that is processed and blown dry on a regular basis!

I ordered this shampoo from Amazon because I moved and can no longer find it locally (since it's sold in salons only, not retail vendors like CVS or Target). It smells lovely and gives that "squeaky clean" sound when you're washing so you really know it works! My hair is shiny, smooth, and I've seen a significant decrease in split ends using this shampoo. LOVE it!

Buy Aquage Smoothing Shampoo (select option/size) Now

I was hoping this was as advertised but it really didn't do anything fantastic with my hair. It isn't any better than a cheaper shampoo and it smells old. Like it has been on the shelf quite a while. Sorry I wasted $35.00, would have prefered Pantene or Matrix to this. Live and learn.

Read Best Reviews of Aquage Smoothing Shampoo (select option/size) Here

I have used many other shampoos and always come back to Aquage! I have very fine, but very dry color-treated hair and it leaves my hair super shiny and moist.

Want Aquage Smoothing Shampoo (select option/size) Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment