Monday, December 23, 2013

Dermalogica Exfoliating Face Brush,1 Count

Dermalogica Exfoliating Face Brush,1 CountIt seems to get into all the pores and crevices. It seems to do the job of a microscopic scrub. I am very picky about facial products and this was one of the best purchases I've made. Highly recommended. I wish the brush was a little bigger though.

I've always used a wash cloth to wash my face, but I've always felt that the wash cloth was harboring bacteria. With this brush, I can give it a good rinse and it dries out nicely leaving a tool that feels very hygenic the next day. It takes a very light touch with circular motion to feel like it is doing the job. If you press too hard the bristles just collapse.

Buy Dermalogica Exfoliating Face Brush,1 Count Now

The brush works well. It is not too soft nor too abrasive on the skin.

Read Best Reviews of Dermalogica Exfoliating Face Brush,1 Count Here

The brush is nice and I loved it while using it in beauty school. The handle broke on my friends within the second week and then mine broke a couple weeks after. I would use another brush with a more sturdy handle. I love my new one that has a thicker, softer brush and a very sturdy handle:)

Want Dermalogica Exfoliating Face Brush,1 Count Discount?

I am not a complainer....but this brush is so soft that it will not have the slightest abrasive effect on my face. Terrible. BUT because I try to make the best of all situations, I now use this brush to dust the little crevices in my car....and it's good for that...Happy Memorial Day, Fran Callahan

Save $0.01 Off

No comments:

Post a Comment