Thursday, December 19, 2013

Eminence VitaSkin Calm Skin Chamomile Cleanser 8.4 oz

Eminence VitaSkin Calm Skin Chamomile Cleanser 8.4 ozI ordered this item assuming it would smell similar to the toner, but it smells nothing like it. It's very creamy/milky and doesn't seem to clean the face very well. It feel nice on the skin, but is more like a moisturizer than a cleanser. I LOVE eminence products, but this is definitely NOT one of their best!

I have never been able to find cleanser that does not irritate or dry my skin out. This is the first one I've tried that works as promised. There is a noticeable difference since I've started using it, no red or irritated skin. Great product!!

Buy Eminence VitaSkin Calm Skin Chamomile Cleanser 8.4 oz Now

I have very dry, sensitive skin. It doesn't strip my skin at all. I don't have nearly as many break outs as before. Great product!

Read Best Reviews of Eminence VitaSkin Calm Skin Chamomile Cleanser 8.4 oz Here

i love the product and it arrived as expected. i would definitely buy more of this brand from this vendor.

Want Eminence VitaSkin Calm Skin Chamomile Cleanser 8.4 oz Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment