Tuesday, December 17, 2013

La Prairie Foam Cleanser, 4-Ounce Tube

La Prairie Foam Cleanser, 4-Ounce TubeI bought this for my wife after reading about it in Consumer Reports, who rated it the #1 facial cleanser. My wife is VERY picky and after one week of using it, she can really tell the difference, loves the smell (kind of light lavender) and she only has to use a small pea size amount to wash. So, even though it is expensive, it goes a long way. According to my wife, it is the best facial cleanser she has ever used. Made in Switzerland, where standards for ingredients are much more stringent than the U.S.A.

I am over the "40's are the new 60's" and have used this product since I first found it, in a sample, about 5 years ago. I love it. It makes your skin feel very clean, but never dry or itchy. It is expensive, so I wouldn't be recommending it unless I thought it was worth the money. You use less than a pea sized am't in the palm of your hand, any more and you really are up to to your ears in lather. One tube lasts me months and I use it twice a day. I use moisturiser after because my skin is really dry, but have done without it in a rush.

Buy La Prairie Foam Cleanser, 4-Ounce Tube Now

great product, i love la prairie. i got this wash as part of a laprairie trial package. its amazing. im almost running out of the trial size ive used it for 3 months and my skin is soooo much better in terms of texture and tone. so i m glad i found the same thing

Read Best Reviews of La Prairie Foam Cleanser, 4-Ounce Tube Here

I have very sensitive skin and this cleanser cleans my face and leaves my skin smooth and free from dryness.

Want La Prairie Foam Cleanser, 4-Ounce Tube Discount?

I have been using La Mer for years, but got tired of it. Now, this product clears the skin. It definitely feels hydrated after its use. So, I dont have to run to lotion or night cream afterwards. The fragrance is STRONG. It smells very perfumey. Also, if you have oily skin, you may want to stay away from this product. It is rich and creamy and may not help for the oils in your skin. I have combo skin, so this product works great. Another thing, I think this product has dyes and such in it, so be careful if you are looking for something completely hypoallergenic. Oh, please completely wash away this product, it is so potent it will sting your eyes. I mean STING YOUR EYES. Other than that, good product.

Save 13% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment