
This is the 2nd time I get a nose piercing and I've been using this product. I'ts only been a week and a half and Its almost completely healed!!! The first time I got pierced I had to take it off and only had it for 2 and a half weeks or so, and in that time it wasnt even near this healed. Im totally and completely satisfied with this product. Its awesome!

fast shipping, and wonderful products. i got my rook and industrial pierced back in early august, and i've had these weird bumps on my piercings. they weren't keloids, they were kind of like blood blisters. sometimes when cleaning it, it would start bleeding from the bump, and it would slowly go down. the bumps also gave me a headache. not sure why. i've done so much research, people telling me use sea salt soaks, use dial soap, use h2ocean. i tried all of them and they just made my ears more irritated than they were and dried them out. so i researched products, and found this. i got my products 1/8/13 (yesterday) and used the soap and the red bottle spray to clean my piercings. i know this is obsurd, but my piercings felt and looked better after one use. the huge bump on the bottom of my rook has shrunk significantly, and is the color of my ear and not bright pink. if you buy this product, you will not be upset. its so worth it, even if the bottles aren't huge. definatley will be buying this kit again when i run out in the future.
Buy Lake View Laboratories Total Aftercare Kit (3 piece) Now
The first time I used this product was three years ago when I had my navel piercing done. The x pressions spray, included in this set, was what I specifically used, and my piercing healed right away! I never had an infection, the piercing was never sore or red after the initial piercing day...and there were absolutely zero issues with that piercing. Since then I have had several other things pierced, and having forgotten what this product was called, I stuck to sea salt soaks and antimicrobial soap. Neither did the trick and my piercings have all been a nightmare to deal with, giving me nothing but infections and rejections.
I was more than happy to re-discover the product again today while browsing, and I must say I will be purchasing this again asap!
Read Best Reviews of Lake View Laboratories Total Aftercare Kit (3 piece) Here
No comments:
Post a Comment